- Abstracts for this call can only be submitted online till October 14, 2019.
- AIPNO office can access your submission once you upload your submission on the website.
- Please submit in the following category: Basic, Clinical or Quality Improvement Research
- Please provide all information, including:
- Title, Authors and Institution: your presentation title must be descriptive and attract attendee interest. Abstract should include email address of the first author.
- Objectives: Clearly stated objectives increase rating of your session.
- Abstract: your original research/systematic review/case study. It must be 300-words maximum that describe the content and be of publishable quality.
- Submissions should be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx only).
- Hard copy proposals will not be accepted.
- Conflict of Interest: all primary authors and co-authors are required to disclose
potential conflicts of interest prior to submitting the abstract.
- Notification’s will be emailed in mid October, 2019.