HOW TO BECOME AIPNO MEMBER
We have over 300 active members residing in all parts of Northern Ohio from Avon Lake in the west to Painsville in the east and to Canton in the south. We have members representing all age groups from the 20’s to the 80’s and with roots going back to most of the states in India. We are glad to see your interest in AIPNO and would like to see you join the organization and help make it stronger. Please contact us if you have any questions.
To join AIPNO, please fill out a membership form. You may fill online or offline form.
- You can fill out the form online. Click here for the online membership form.
- You can print out the form, fill it in with your pen and mail or fax it. Click here for the membership form. You will need Adobe Reader to see this form.
- If you mail the form you can send your check for membership dues with it.
- In either case you can have an invoice mailed or faxed to you.
- If you want to pay with a credit card, you can have an invoice e-mailed to you. A 3% transaction fee will be added for a credit card payment. The e-mail will have a hyperlink that will take you to a website where you can pay with either your PayPal account or with a credit card.
We have started a “members only” AIPNO Professional Networking site. You can go to the site and request access by clicking on JOIN. You will get access only if you are an active AIPNO member. Once on the site, you can populate your profile including a few AIPNO specific questions and you are ready to go! What can you do on this site? You can find answers to questions like:
- Is there an AIPNO member who is a dermatologist?
- I know Dr. X is an ophthalmologist. How do I contact her?
- How do I contact a cardiologist at the Cleveland Clinic?
- Is there an AIPNO member interested in golf who lives near me?
|Membership Type||Dues (credit card amount)|
|Annual membership||$75 (77.25) per physician per year|
|$125 (128.75) per physician couple per year|
|Life membership||$500 (515) per physician (one time)|
|$750 (772.50) per physician couple (one time)|
|Affiliate membership(for pharmacists, nurses)||same dues but no voting rights|
|Associate membership(students, housestaff)||Free|